Web Design Course
In this Web design training in Lagos, Nigeria, you will learn how to design and create presentable user experience and interface websites by applying the right design principles and paying attention to details during development. This course will take you from beginner level to advance level.
You will master how to use WordPress content management system to create interactive and user-friendly website environment. You will also be privileged to extend the functionality of websites with various plugins like Website security and optimization, contact form 7, WooCommerce, Page builders such as Elementor and Wp Bakery Page Builder, headers/footers etc.
At the end of this course, you will create a functional website that describe, analyze and sell business products and services.
- Buying domain name and hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Redirects to HTTPS
- Installing theme and plugins
- Editing Header
- Editing the footer
- Working with Contact form 7 and Wp forms
- Creating advance appointment form
- Adding Sidebars
- Website speed optimization
- Website security
- Adding Users
- Working with widgets
- Backups settings
- Projects and portfolio presentation.
Web Design Bootcamp
- Domain and Hosting
- Theme and Plugin Installation
- Website Builder Utilization
- Website Optimization & Security
- Create any Website from Start to Finish
Frequently Asked Questions for Web Design
How long can I use to learn Web design
Can I start earning after learning Web design?
Is Web design Difficult or hard to learn?
How much do Web designer make?
What skills I need to be a Web Designer?
Visual design and communication
User Interface Design
User Experience Design